BOSLAN provides urban surveillance and defense services to ENDESA, managing and developing the urban GIS viewer. It also participates in analysis activities for the use of land in the decommissioning of thermal power plants, support in renewable park projects and tailor-made projects.
As benefits provided to the client we can highlight the following aspects:
– Knowing the status of the assets that are part of the distribution network, as well as the patrimonial assets. To have detailed knowledge of the status of the asset in relation to urban planning.
– Having a system for detecting early developments, which allows the analysis of the planning and the timely response to the administrations in defense of the client’s assets.
– Detection of optimization possibilities on the patrimonial inventory.
– Study of the properties and elimination of tax burdens on them.
– Detection of assets included in the protection catalog by the planning instruments.
– Support as urban planning and engineering experts in overcoming rejections by the administrations in the implementation of photovoltaic parks.
– Analysis of the electrical planning by the administrations, included in the memory of the general plans, to see its adequacy to the reality of the distributor in the municipality.
– Inventory cleaning.
– Agile representation before the administrations.