East Anglia Three is part of the Hub being developed by Scottish Power Renewables in the UK, with a combined investment of more than £6 billion.
We have a great team of professionals that is why we celebrate the confidence that BOSLAN offers to the client based on its experience in East Anglia One, within the same Hub and its performance in similar scopes in other projects developed by the Iberdrola group, such as St. Brieuc (France), Baltic Eagle (Germany), Wikinger (Germany) or Vineyard Wind (USA).
The scope awarded involves the management of the service of:
Foundations Supply Site Service in 3 different sites:
– 95 transition pieces will be manufactured at Windar’s facilities in Avilés.
– 45 monopiles will be manufactured at Navantia/Windar’s facilities in Fene.
– 50 monopiles will be manufactured at Haizea’s facilities in Bilbao.
This service has an integral scope, guaranteeing the execution of the project in time and form, and defending the interests of the property, which requires the creation of a multidisciplinary team, made up of BOSLAN personnel with extensive experience in offshore parks.
Expediting Service that includes the management of logistics, customs and custody transfer of the following packages:
– ONSC MEQ (power transformers, GIS, shunt reactors, EATs, HV/MV, PCM’s).
– OFCS MEQ and mechanical equipment (HVAC, Fifi, cranes).
– Export cables.
– Interconnection cable (IAC).
– Foundations (MPs/TPs).
– WTG (Key supplier and Davit cranes).
– FIEs Management (Interconnection equipment).
Commissioning services for the entire project, for a period of 4 years, from the WTGs to the systems associated with the substations.